- Uniforms will be available for pickup this weekend
- Saturday Oct. 3 7:00-9:00am
- Sunday Oct. 4 1:00-3:00pm
- From our Uniforms Coordinator’s (Jon Alpert) house at 77 Kyle Ct. Ladera Ranch
- Please Head Coach, Assistant Coach or any other team/player parent may come to pick them up.
- Uniform colors are First Come, First Served – so get there!
- Jon does not have Coach shirts or equipment.
5U/6U training sessions are at Founder’s
- See the Practice Schedule (listed by head coach’s last name. Assistants check pairings to see who you are coaching with)
- The first column is on Field U7-2 and the second column on U8-3. See the Field Location Map for where these are excatly.
All teams should start practice by next week
- Any players that have not turned in forms to the league should not practice until they do so.
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches should each have one copy of player forms in case of emergency.
- See the Status for Forms and Certs
Pickup your coach shirt and equipment
- All coaches should be wearing their 2020-2021 Coach Shirt to practices.
- LAST CHANCE
- If you haven’t you haven’t picked yours up yet, email Neal with what size you need and one of the time windows below that you will pick it up:
- Tuesday 10/6 – 4:00-5:30pm Cox B
- Wednesday 10/7 – 3:30-7:00pm Cox B
- Thursday 10/8 – 4:00-5:00pm Cox Turf
Leave A Comment