5U/6U Training times and Location has been changed (now at Founder’s)
- See the Practice Schedule (listed by head coach’s last name. Assistants check pairings to see who you are coaching with)
- See the Field Location Map
Check your team status to see if you can start practice
- See the Status for Starting Practice
- If it says more forms are needed, that means some player(s) on your team have not turned in all of the forms yet and they should contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, some coaches have not completed their training and certifications.
Have you emailed your team?
- By now you should have emailed your team – if you haven’t done so, please do it ASAP.
- Instructions for Downloading/Accessing Team Contact Information
- And if you can’t access your team because it is not listed next to your name, your background check probably isn’t done yet.
- See tons of great information at our Coach Connection
- Including setting up a good Team Communication Plan
- And Running a Well Managed Team
Read through the Coach Meeting Slides
- Click here for the Coach Meeting Presentation
Pickup your coach shirt and equipment
- You must have all of your training/certs completed to get your coach shirt.
- Some limited equipment (including different colored cones) to all coaches this fall.
- Tuesday 9/29 – 5:30 – 6:00pm and Wednesday 9/30 7:30-8:00pm at…
- The shed at Cox Soccer B (the field near the corner of Crown Valley and O’Neill, park off of McGwire Road)
- This is just after Neal’s practice. Please keep a safe distance from players and other coaches when arriving and waiting.
- A face mask is required.